Director — Dr Myroslava Antonovych
LLM (McGill University, Canada), Doctor of Law (UFU, Germany)
National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
2 Skovoroda St., building 4, office 325, Kyiv 04655
Tel. (044) 425 6073 (124)
- Education in the sphere of human rights.
- Research in different aspects of human rights (responsibility for the Holodomor (Great Famine) in Ukraine as a crime of genocide under international law, national minorities and indigenous peoples’ rights, internally displaced persons’ rights, human rights and bio-medicine, women and children rights protection).
- Offering the Certificate undergraduate level Program on International Human Rights.
- Developing curriculum and opening LLM Program in International Human Rights.
- Establishing relations with the Council of Ukrainian Human Rights Protection Organizations and creating the network of independent experts in human rights protection field.
- Providing training for human rights activists.
- Designing and sustaining the web-site of The Center for Human Rights