- Published on Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:35
The bloody events of February 18-19 have moved Viktor Yanukovych's regime to a position outside of the law. Ukraine's authorities have begun a war against their own people, who have been defending their dignity and their rights.
Therefore, we call on:
- Our compatriots - to stop the fratricide and bloodshed;
- Police authorities – not to comply with criminal orders, and to remember the oath of enlistment they made to the people of Ukraine;
- Ukrainian officers – to recall their honor and dignity and to protect the lives of their compatriots, the sovereignty of Ukraine, and to defend the Ukrainian people from the onslaught of dictatorship;
- University academic communities – to stop the study process until the bloodshed is over.
Glory to Ukraine!
On behalf of the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy: