More NaUKMA students, faculty and staff will participate in Erasmus International Credit Mobility programmes in 2015-2016 academic year
- Published on Tuesday, 18 August 2015 07:50
NaUKMA is getting first news about the International credit mobility programmes, which fund short term student and staff mobility between European and Partner Countries on the basis of inter-institutional agreements.
As of beginning of August, NaUKMA has confirmed mobility options will the following EU universities:
- University of Granada (Spain)
- University of Groningen (the Netherlands)
- University of Helsinki (Finland)
- University of Bergen (Norway)
- University of Tartu (Estonia)
- European University of Viadrina (Germany)
- Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena (Germany)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
- Universite Paris-Est Creteils (EPEC, France)
Not all of the results are known at the moment, therefore we are waiting for many more mobility options to be announced in September 2015!