- Published on Monday, 05 September 2016 09:53
National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy is on the first place of all Ukraine University Transparency Ranking 2016 with 72.24 out of 100 points.
The Ranking includes 186 higher educational institutions with over 1.25 million students which represent more than 91% of all students in higher educational institutions
Transparency Ranking of Ukrainian universities is one of many quality assurance instruments. It demonstrates to which extent Ukrainian universities are ready to be transparent and to communicate their policies to their faculty members, students, entrants, and general public on their websites. The main purpose of the Ranking is to find best practices among Ukrainian universities (and within each of them among different departments) in order to point out and offer those practices to HEIs that have a somehow weaker information policy.
- Information on University website about content of a study programme
- Administrative transparency
- Financial transparency
- Presense of strategic development plan
- Information about employment opportunities on the university website
- Information about academic mobility programmes on the university website
Complete analyses can be found at CEDOS site.
CEDOS and Ministry of Education press conference.